We have an online registration system for Family Camp here. To register for the first time, follow these steps:
- Go to the registration system. (opens in new window)
- Enter your email address under "I don't have an account."
- Fill in your details for a new account.
- Go to your email client and click on the link in the email.
- Add your family members using the "Manage Family Members" link.
- Go back to the home page by clicking the "Home" button at the top.
- Click on the "Register" button for the program you want to attend.
- Add everyone in your family who is attending to the list of attendees.
You can pay online with a credit card or you can send the registrar a check. If you don't pay by the deadline, then your price will rise.
Who should I see when I arrive?
When you arrive at Camp, first see the Registrar for Family Camp in the summer at the Camp Office, and for the Spring Gathering and Harvest Festival in the Dining Hall. He will be handling the check-in process as well as cabin locations.
If you are new to Shehaqua and have questions other than registration issues, you can ask our hospitality contact. You can exchange emails with an experienced camper or ask for a phone number to discuss any issues, questions, or concerns. The hospitality coordinator is listed below the table of dates on the Camp Dates page.
Our hospitality coordinator, a mom who has been at camp with children at any age, from babies to young adults, will be happy to help you. The same hospitality person will also meet you when you arrive at Shehaqua, show you around and explain anything you need to know or have questions about. The hospitality person is on the Contact Us page.